- Paperboard import, processing and sales
- Packaging machinery import, sales and rental
- Packaging manufacturing and sales
We are a Japanese company established in 1991 as a subsidiary 100% owned by Graphic Packaging International, LLC (USA), a market leader in packaging materials, packaging and packaging machinery.
Graphic Packaging International is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and operates in 46 countries around the world with 19,000 employees.
- Business location
- Japan Head Office / Minato-ku, Tokyo（overseas all other Asian countries besides Japan）
China Office / Shanghai (Only in China area)
- Japan Office Establishment
- June 2, 1991
- Kaeko Gondo, President
(Assumed on April 1, 2018)
- 275 million yen
- Company name
- GRAPHIC PACKAGING INTERNATIONAL JAPAN LTD.
- 5F. Shintora South bldg., 20-4, Shinbashi 5-chome, Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0004
- 03-5401-1225(9:15am – 5:30pm, weekdays)
Corporate History in Japan and Other Asian Countries
- Riverwood International Japan, Ltd. established in Japan as a subsidiary of Riverwood International Corporation of the United States
- Established Rengo Riverwood Packaging, Ltd., a joint venture with Rengo Co., Ltd. and Riverwood International Corporation of the United States
- Following a parent company name change, the company name was changed from Riverwood International Japan, Ltd. to Graphic Packaging International Japan Ltd.
- Established Graphic Hung Hing Packaging (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. in China as a Japanese corporate subsidiary
- Graphic Hung Hing Packaging (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was renamed Graphic Packaging International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. and continues as a subsidiary of the Japanese corporation
Main History of the US Parent Company
- E.W. Frost founded Frost Industries Inc.
- Brown Family founded the Brown Paper Mill Company
- Olin Mathieson Chemical Corp. acquired Frost Industries, Inc.
- Olin Mathieson Chemical Corp. acquired Brown Paper Mill Company
- Olin Corp. developed the trademarked Marksman® Packaging System
- Olin kraft, Inc. was established as a subsidiary of Olin Corp.
- Olin kraft was purchased by Johns-Manville and renamed Manville Forest Products Corporation
- Coors acquired two flexible packaging operations and adopted Graphic Packaging name
- Coors Packaging Company was merged into Graphic Packaging Company
- Manville Forest Products Corporation changed its name to Riverwood International Corporation
- Riverwood International Corporation and Graphic Packaging Corporation merged into Graphic Packaging International, LLC.
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company completed acquisition of the North America Consumer Packaging Business from International Paper, the world’s largest paper company
- Ranked in Fortune 500